WORK IN AFRICA’S HOTTEST ECONOMY
South Africa is a key player in the economic boom that Africa is undergoing. As these countries modernise and grow, the demand for skilled talent continues to rise. The South Africa Critical Skills Work Visa is your key to working and settling in South Africa. One of the most beautiful countries in the world, South Africa has seen a dramatic rise in its economic and cultural profile in the past two decades. It also has a thriving expat community with Indian, British, Dutch and other nationalities calling it home. WOW Overseas can help you leverage this opportunity and establish yourself in South Africa.
- Current passport and travel history
- Educational credentials
- Professional credentials
- Recent medical report
- Police clearance certificate
- Other supporting documents
HOW Y-AXIS CAN HELP YOU?
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Job search services
- Relocation and post-landing support in South Africa
Your WOW Overseas consultant can guide you through the process and help you file an application with the highest chances of sucesss. Talk to us today.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR A SOUTH AFRICA CRITICAL SKILLS VISA:
- Completed permanent residency application form
- Receipt of payment of applicable application fee.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Complete biometrics.
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate where applicable.
- Provide police clearance certificates
- Submit medical reports
- Submit marriage certificate
- Include birth certificates of dependent children
- Proof that your skills belong to the critical skills category
- Certificate of registration with the professional body.
- Proof of post-qualification experience of at least five years.
- Testimonials from previous employers
- Letter of motivation proving that the critical skills of the applicant will benefit South Africa