UK Work Visa
The Australia Skilled Migration Program has opened up a plethora of options for professionals seeking to migrate to Australia.
Australia offers immense opportunities to talented workers and the Skilled Migration Program helps professionals from a wide range of disciplines with varying documentation apply for Australian permanent residency.
WOW Overseas can help you navigate the intricacies of this program and apply to the right subclass of visa with complete peace of mind.
HOW WOW Overseas CAN HELP?
WOW Overseas is one of the world’s leading authorities on Australia immigration. We provide comprehensive support and help you with:
- Document Checklist
- Complete Migration Processing & Application Processing
- Guidance for Professional Registration Application
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
- Guidance in acquiring the specific Police Clearance Certificate
- Assistance with Medicals
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Job Search Assistance (charges extra)
Talk to us today to discover whether you are eligible to apply for this Australia immigration program.
ELIGIBILITY FOR AUSTRALIA SKILLED MIGRATION PROGRAM:
The Australia Skilled Migration Program requires all applicants to meet a certain minimum threshold of skills and abilities to apply for the visa.
You will be assessed based on:
- Your age (must be below 50 years of age)
- Highest level of education
- Your English language skills
- Whether your occupation is on the Skilled Occupations List
- Your work experience
- Health and character assessment
AUSTRALIA SKILLED MIGRATION PROGRAM DETAILS
The Skilled Migration Program invites professionals whose profession is listed on the Skilled Occupations List to lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) in Skill select, which enables Australian immigration officials to evaluate your profile. There are varying subclasses under the Australia Skilled Migration Program and applicants must choose the one most appropriate for them. These subclasses are:
- Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189): A points-based visa for applicants who have not been nominated by an employer, state, territory or family member.
- Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa: A points-based visa for applicants who have been nominated by an Australian state or territory. You can apply for this visa even though you may not be nominated by an employer.
- Experience in a nominated occupation on Australia’s Skilled Occupations List
- Get a skill assessment report by a designated authority for that occupation
The Subclass 190 visa is for aspiring immigrants who have the skills and abilities that are in demand in specific states of the country. However, these aspirants might not have the required points to qualify for a skilled independent visa under the Skilled Migration program. The visa is for skilled experts and tradespeople who can be nominated by an Australian state or territory.
Skilled – Recognized Graduate Visa (subclass 476): With this visa, recent engineering graduates can work, live, or study in Australia for up to 18 months. Applicants should have completed a degree from a specific institution within the past 2 years. The applicant should be under 31 years of age.
- Graduate Temporary (Subclass 485) Visa: A visa for migrant students who have completed at least 2 years of study in Australia
- Skilled – Nominated or Sponsored Provisional (Subclass 491) Visa: A points-based visa for applicants who are nominated by an Australian state or territory, or by a relative living in regional areas (i.e., except Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane, rest all considered as regional cities or areas), to live and work in regional areas. The applicant can move between regional areas. It is a temporary visa valid for 5 years and can be converted to PR after working for 3 years with a minimum threshold salary of AUD53,900 p.a. Applications of 491 subclasses are eligible for priority processing.
- Skilled Regional (Subclass 887) Visa: A permanent visa for migrants who currently hold other applicable visas