Austria Job Visa
The Austria Job Seeker visa is your ticket to finding work and living in Austria.
A member of the European Union, it is a German-speaking country that is home to a large pool of immigrants.
As one of Europe’s oldest economies, Austria is a unique blend of high quality living with great professional prospects.
WOW OVERSEAS can help you apply for this visa, relocate to Austria, and find a job and obtain your work visa for Austria.
It comes under the Red-White-Red Card scheme which allows Very Highly Qualified Workers to come to Austria for 6 months, search for a job and convert the visa to a Red-White-Red (RWR) card.
AUSTRIA JOB SEEKER VISA DETAILS
The Austria Job Seeker Visa is a points-based visa that is the ideal route for professionals looking to build a career in Europe. Points are awarded based on your Age, Qualification, Relevant Work Experience, English Language and Studies in Austria. Based on your profile, you may either need to get 65 or 70 points in order to qualify for this program. Key details of the Austria Job Seeker Visa are:
- Allows you to search for a suitable job in Austria
- Upon receiving an offer letter from an employer in Austria you can convert the visa to a Red-White-Red (RWR) card which is issued for 2 years
- After 21 months on the RWR card and working for the employer based on which you had received the RWR Card, you can apply for a Red-White-Red (RWR) Card Plus which allows you to work for any employer in Austria
- Medical care in Austria is excellent. The Austrian health care system is one of the best in the world
- Austria has a world-renowned educational system, which is characterized by close cooperation between industry and education
WHY IMMIGRATION IS IMPORTANT TO AUSTRIA
- Migrants play a vital role in Austria’s economic development
- A growing need for Immigrants due to the reduced growth in Population
- Immigration is an instrument to support the stability of the systems of the state
- Migration is an important factor at all levels of education
The documentation required for the Austria Job Seeker Visa includes:
- Current passport and travel history
- Educational credentials
- Professional credentials
- Recent medical report
- Police clearance certificate
- Other supporting documents
HOW WOW OVERSEAS CAN HELP YOU
With our vast experience in overseas careers and immigration, WOW OVERSEAS can help you apply for the Austria Job Seeker Visa with the highest confidence. Our services include:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Job search services
- Relocation and post-landing support in Austria
Talk to us to discover whether you are eligible for this program and what your next steps should be.