China has a booming economy and has many multinational companies.  The country offers numerous job opportunities for those who want to work here. For those who wish to work in China and have received an offer of employment, they will require a work permit or employment license from the Chinese government.

This visa is called the Z visa which is issued for a single entry with which you can stay in the country for a longer duration (three months) but the holder of the visa should enter the country within 90 days of the issue of the visa. The holder of the visa must register at the local public security bureau within 30 days of arrival in the country.

On completing these formalities, a China Residence Permit will be issued to replace a Z visa that will allow them multiple entries to the country for one year.

  • Completed visa application form
  • Recent passport-size photo
  • Valid passport
  • Work Permit (provided by the employer in China)
  • Any other required documents
  • Official letter of invitation
  • Health certificate from a recent medical exam
HOW WOW Overseas HELP?
  • Advise you on the required documentation
  • Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
  • Fill out the application forms
  • Review your documents for the visa application
  • Your passport
  • Registration form of your Temporary Residence (see above),
  • Duly filled foreigner’s Visa and Resident Permit Application Form,
  • Passport photograph
  • Health Certificate issued by the Health & Quarantine Bureau
  • Other supporting documents