CZECH REPUBLIC STUDENT VISA
The Czech Republic is an attractive destination for studying abroad. International students can explore diverse programs to pursue under living costs that meets their budget. Apart from this they get a chance to explore the rich culture and history of the country.
Like most other European countries, the country also uses the Bologna system of three academic cycles.
Students from India who wish to study here must apply for a visa. They must apply for a long-term visa that extends for more than 90 days. They may also be required to apply for a residence permit especially for study purposes.
- Duly filled application form
- Proof of admission from a university in the Czech Republic
- Valid passport
- Proof of having enough financial resources to support your stay in the form of bank statements and scholarship information if any
- Proof of having confirmed accommodation
- International health insurance policy
- Copy of a criminal record report
To get the latest information on the documents required for your student visa, contact the Czech embassy or consulate in your country.
Most of the documents that you submit will have to be translated to Czech by a translator and the document must have an official rubber stamp. The visa processing can take up to sixty days so you should plan on submitting the visa application well ahead to avoid last-minute hassles.
HOW CAN WOW Overseas HELP YOU?
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application