Germany Visitor Visa
If you are planning to visit Germany as a tourist, then you must know the visa requirements for this European nation.
You will need a short-term visa to visit Germany which is valid for 90 days. This short-term visa is also known as the Schengen visa.
As you may be aware the Schengen visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement.
Germany is one of the countries under the Schengen agreement.
With a Schengen visa you can travel to and stay in Germany and all the other 26 Schengen countries.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR GERMANY TOURIST VISA:
- A valid passport
- Issue date of passport must be within the previous ten years
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed application form
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings and a detailed plan of your activities during the duration of your stay in Germany
- Copy of tour ticket
- Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
- Recent statement from your bank
- Proof of having a valid medical insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros
- No-objection certificate from your university or school of you are student and from your employer of you are working in a company
- A Cover letter explaining your reason to visit Germany
- Proof of civil status. That could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card (if applicable), etc.
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements and have the required travel documents.
Ensure that you pay the required fees for the visa
HOW WOW Overseas CAN HELP YOU?
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application