TYPES OF SINGAPORE VISAS
Singapore is one of the best countries to live, work and live with your family. Singapore has always topped the list of destinations for international migrants for those wishing to migrate to other parts of the world to start a new chapter.
WOW Overseas offers you the wide range of services to avail various types of visas to Singapore that include Working permit visa, Employment Pass visa, Personalized Employment Pass visa, Dependent Pass Scheme visa, Student visa, Permanent Residence Scheme for Work Pass Holders visa, and Investors PR Scheme visa.
Singapore has always maintained an open-door policy towards migrants and continues to do so. The number of immigrants in this country continues to rise every year. In fact, immigrants account for a major percentage of the population here.
Reasons to migrate to Singapore are a strong economy, low cost of living and high quality of life. There are various reasons to migrate to Singapore, some migrate for work, and others migrate to reunite with their families. Some of them move here on long-term visit visas while others seek permanent residency.
Foreign professionals can choose between three different work visas to migrate to Singapore. An immigrant’s spouse, children, and parents can come to Singapore with a Dependent’s Pass and Long-Term Visit Pass.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SINGAPORE VISA?
The applicants who wish to process their Working permit visa to Singapore must have an employment offer from a firm in Singapore. Employment Pass visa applicants have to satisfy the criteria of salary and skills relevant to its three subcategories. The applicants of Personalized Employment Pass visa have the time period of 6 months to get a job in Singapore after they arrive at the country.
The immigrant students who wish to apply for the Study visa in Singapore must have an offer letter of a seat in a preferred educational institute in Singapore. The applicants who wish to process their Dependent pass visa must be a spouse or single children less than 21 years of an Employment pass visa holder in Singapore who has a minimum salary of S$5,000.
The applicants of Singapore Investor PR can get the visa processed for them and their close family members if they invest at least SGD2.5 million in the country.
SINGAPORE IMMIGRATION PROCESS
For Professionals (PASS Category):
- Employment Pass: For foreign professionals, managers and executives. Candidates need to earn at least $3,600 a month and have acceptable qualifications
- Personalized Employment Pass: For high-earning existing Employment Pass holders or overseas foreign professionals.
For Skilled and Semi – Skilled Workers (Pass Category):
- S Pass: For mid-level skilled staff: Candidates need to earn at least $2,200 a month and meet the assessment criteria.
- Work Permit for foreign worker: For semi-skilled foreign workers in the construction, manufacturing, marine shipyard, process or services sector
- Work Permit for foreign domestic worker: For foreign domestic workers (FDWs) to work in Singapore.