WOW Overseas helps investors and entrepreneurs take the right decisions with our comprehensive immigration solutions. We analyse your profile and suggest the best solution that meets your personal and business goals.
Our Entrepreneur Advisory Report that advises you on your options
WOW Overseas has the financial & institutional credibility to advise you on investments
An experienced WOW Overseas Investor Visa expert will assist you at every step of the process
STARTUP VISA PROGRAM
Under Canada’s startup visa program, candidates can come to Canada on a work permit which is sponsored by their Canada based investor and then apply for a PR visa once their business is established in the country.
This program encourages immigrant entrepreneurs to develop their startups in Canada. Successful applicants can tie-up with private sector investors in Canada to receive help on funding and guidance on running their business. The three types of private sector investors they can approach are:
- Venture capital fund
- Business incubator
- Angel investor
Eligibility requirements for visa applicants are:
- Have proof that the business has the required support from a designated entity in the form of a Commitment Certificate and Letter of Support
- Have a qualifying business
- Have the required proficiency in English or French
- Have completed at least one year of post-secondary education
- Have enough funds to settle in Canada and support dependent family members
- Must clear the medical tests and security requirements
Australia’s Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa
The Entrepreneur stream in this visa category allows you to own and manage a business in Australia or conduct a business or investment activity entrepreneurial activity in Australia.
- Have a proposal for entrepreneurial activity in Australia
- Have at least AUD200,000 funding agreement to undertake business in Australia
- Have a business plan for a startup
- Have competent skills in the English language